The Showoff

the.showoff

One item I relished in making was this patchwork coverlet from an assortment of my new collection of printed cotton voiles called Little Folks. This also includes squares of the "Square Dance" printed panels that are printed on dobby dot cotton (similar to swiss dot). I will introduce you to them all individually soon, but going through photos now and wanted to start leaking them out.

It isn't very often that I make quilts with such large pieces. And though these are smaller prints, for the most part than I've ever designed, I was inspired to play with fields of them rather than cut them up too small or too complicated. I like how, as a whole, the squares of tinier prints take on a solid tone. Fun.

More soon ~ xoxo, Anna

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yo El Vaquilla (1985)

Saw 3D (2010)

Rambling Rose (1991)