Who needs a hug?

double.squeeze

I have good and bad and worse and makedo to report.

GOOD: I just spent the most wonderful 4 days in NYC with my two little girls, my mama, my MIL and my big college student girl for our Spring Breaks, which luckily coincided.

BAD: On the very first cab ride from LaGuardia to our hotel in Brooklyn, I left my camera bag (as in THE camera) in the cab.

WORSE: I did not get a receipt from the driver, and therefore have been placed in camera-loss purgatory as far as the city of NYC and the cab service is concerned with regards to ever finding it. (And yes I have taken every other measure possible to find it, thanks for asking....but maybe there's one I still haven't thought of, like looking on Craigslist to possibly buy it back. ha.)

MAKEDO: I took lots of pictures of our trip with my phone. This is not one of them. But this hug within a hug photo that I found on my desktop is making me feel like its all going to be just fine.

The NYC-vacation-by-phone (a very expensive vacation, considering pending camera replacement) is coming up tomorrow.

xoxo, Anna, who missed you and sends you a hug if ya need it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yo El Vaquilla (1985)

Saw 3D (2010)

Rambling Rose (1991)