Play Schedule

blush.palette

Next on my list of what I am looking forward to this year, is a personal project. Well as personal as sharing ideas with thousands of pals could be. If you're reading this blog, you know I have a blog. Right. You may not know that I have a mailing list as well. I do. Now you know at least two things about me. Also, I've mentioned this before I think, but in general my mailing list is to let folks know about sales, new releases, more business-y. The blog, as you know, is.... uhhh, I don't know, but not especially business-y. But even with the few number of mailing mailers that I send out, I am always like, oohhhh, I don't want to bother anyone, is 5 times a year to many mailings....ohhh I don't know....

Anyhooers, I've decided to be a little more regularlike with my emailings and hopefully make them more inspirational and fun too. Today I sent my mailing list a fun "palette play" layout where I have chosen some beautiful Behr paint shades to go with my Innocent Crush fabrics and new rugs & pillows (you know this already if you're on the list and checked your email 5 minutes ago). Here are the layouts I sent out today. I soooo enjoyed putting this together. Is this fun? I think this is fun.

dream.palette

Point being, this year, I'll be doing this monthly (because I have Pierrette to remind me). It won't always be paint colors. But it might be playing with pattern, print, sewing, patchwork, interiors, tips, etc., in a way that is focused and hopefully informative. I know that this stuff sometimes pops up on the blog a'course, in a behind the scenes sorta way, but I am excited about the idea of doing it every month in a way that sort of follows along what I'm dabbling around with. And in a way that sort of connects the dots of what inspires how I design everything, etc. So. If ya wanna play, you can sign up on the mailing list by clicking here.

In other news, Roman pointed his foot up to my face today and said "Kiss it, mommy."

I really can't think of what to follow that with so, just....

have a good weekend!
xo, Anna

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yo El Vaquilla (1985)

Saw 3D (2010)

Rambling Rose (1991)