Mentioning a Mention



I picked up the June/July issue of Ready Made and was delighted to see the inclusion of one of my prints from Chocolate Lollipop. And not an especially chocolate-y one either. It is such a cool magazine, truly. Uberhip.



Isn't that the coolest two page spread ever? I want to make it.



Was happy to be thrown together with other designer-pals of mine and some people I have yet to meet who are printing their own textiles. Follow some of the links listed up there in that photo. You'll find wonderful stuff to be had. Although with some of the price tags on those, I am thinking a pillow. A small one. Anyway, you've seen my one strip of fabric now in all its glory, but its worth the buy for all the other snazzy ideas in the other features.

Hope you're happy today, I am. xoAM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yo El Vaquilla (1985)

Saw 3D (2010)

Rambling Rose (1991)