Wash-y Strings



I love the soft, furry strings that unravel and do the tango in the washer and dryer. I have a few yards washed and ready for sewing. There have been times when I've been so anxious to work on something that I don't wash the fabric first. Confessions of a cotton addict. If the un-pre-washed items happen to be a garment for me, I just give it to my sister afterwards. She is the exact cotton-shrink-up size difference from me in height and weight. It's perfect. Anyway, this fabric reminds me of a lush lawn with a few dandelions popping up and other summery things. So it'll be a summer dress with summery madras as straps and it will be worn by me, even after its been washed.

But for now, I'm author-girl, and until I change out of that cape, it'll have to wait all soft and wrinkley for me. xoAM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yo El Vaquilla (1985)

Saw 3D (2010)

Rambling Rose (1991)