Packing pin cushions

for.joelle

I'm off tomorrow to join up with friends in my patchwork circle to see what's shakin' in the Quilting world. I feel a bit like I'm playing hooky this time around as my next line of fabric won't be out till January, its only like a pre-release kinda thing with this market, so not too much pressure. I could use more engagements with that sort of mood attached to them. Speaking of engagements, I'll have some good dinners with good friends to attend to, so yes there is work to do! Chew, swallow, gab, chew, swallow, gulp, gab. Exhausting!!

for.jennifer

I'm packing these little blossoms as gifts for my friends Jennifer and Joelle, who I can't wait to have a little pal time with. I honestly can not think of two girls who need pin cushions less than they must. Oh well. They have been so wonderful and generous to me, giving me whatever I need as I sew up the projects for my book. All the fabrics in the book will be from their gorgeous selection, so no, the book won't be only my fabric. It's not about my fabric, silly. Why are pin cushions so much fun to take pictures of?? Hmm.

xo.am

Jeff made the most delicious chocolate chip cookies last night (again). I think he's trying to make sure that I'll come back home. Either that or he's trying to be the most perfect wonderful husband-dad-person ever. Yea. That has to be it. I actually will have a little travel companion this time. While I'm marketing, little Eleni will spend 3 days with her Godparents soaking up tons of affection and feeling right at home with their five kids who live just outside Houston. Such a big girl going on an airplane!! She can't stop asking about it. She gets this little glow in her eyes when we talk about it and I know there must be little butterflies in her tummy even though I can't see those. Ooo, I am so happy to take her along.

If you'll be at market do come and say hello! xoxo,Anna

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yo El Vaquilla (1985)

Saw 3D (2010)

Rambling Rose (1991)