handmade for mom

kidmade.for.mothers.day

I think what I adore most about Mother's Day is that there always seems to be an ample supply of love translated through drawings, words, bean plants, handpainted ceramics, and the like. And I am so warmed by all the levels of artistic development in our little brood from scribbles to skilled. I want for nothing.

clutch.for.my.mom

Mom, I made you this clutch bag, Happy Mother's Day! Sorry you're not clutching it right now, but you know how good I am with timing and mailing. Your love of every scribble, every humble piece of pottery and each and every misspelled, handmade card I ever gave you inspired me more than you can know.

Whether you receive or whether you give motherly love, I'm wishing you blessings today!

xoAnna

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yo El Vaquilla (1985)

Saw 3D (2010)

Rambling Rose (1991)