So as it turns out, I do take advertising on my blog

drawing.room.

I am not even going to list the number of things I have sewn in the last 4 days for Quilt Market because you simply would not believe me and you would be certain that I lie. (I should say too that I do not recommend hand sewing for 13 hours straight. I can't feel my right thumb but it looks like its still there.) And speaking of lies, who, praytell, was that person blogging here under my name 2 weeks ago that said there would be Drawing Room stacks for sale in the shop this week? And who said there would be full shots of the fabrics shown this week? That was the liar, and she's not allowed to post any more.

I have heard from tons of you (hi everyone!) that have seen both our Drawing Room ad and the feature that MEHC so kindly did on me in the June/July issue. Thanks for all the nice words I've received on both! There will also be a podcast that corresponds to the article uploaded to this page within just a few days as I understand it.

So 4am is our call to be up and get to the airport tomorrow and not back till next week. Sorry there's no time to post the fabric shots before I go as promised. Bur FreeSpirit has their gallery up, and you can glean a bit of scaling info from the fabrics shown in our ad above too. So far I know the fabrics are ready for sale online at JCaroline, Purl, and Contemporary Cloth. If you know of other shops that have it online, please feel free to post a comment with a link! I am more than happy to let all these kind folks beat me to the punch of selling the goods. I'm lined up to get some studio assistance once I return so we should have the shop stocked and humming here before long.

Oh, and before I forget.... Somewhere in all this there has been an amazingly patient and hard-working man who has single handedly built a fabulous booth display and is too modest to let me take his picture while he's working. So he'll just be my traveling companion of honor who will be sick of my thanking and gushing about 5 minutes in. However seeing as he's a running man I'm hoping he can take the time to visit Nike HQ while in Portland. Anybody know someone who works there? I think that you need to know a Nikeperson to get a tour. Please pass on if so!

Okay pals, I'll see ya in a week, and if you're at market please come see me at booth 1705-1707.

mm-WAH! xoAnna

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yo El Vaquilla (1985)

Saw 3D (2010)

Rambling Rose (1991)