So Much

perch

Soo sooo much. All of it. Too much to ever recount, both, the faces and the facets of this trip my love and I took together. Mostly today, I want to share what I was surrounded by for days, and what I almost grew tired of talking about. But really I didn't. It was a necessary thing to be in the physical midst of all the dreams, thoughts, drawings and stitches I've been working at for I don't know how long. Necessary. Because I love sharing all of it, and what better way?

drawing.room.booth.1

The chairs? Exactly as I asked for. The walls? Exactly how I pleaded from my honey. The Drawing Room proved to be a fabulous place to chat with countless friends, both old and new.

trellis.wall

Many of the items that were sewn up for the booth are the prototypes for both a line of patterns due out this fall and a few sneak peeks at book projects.

Garden.party.sneak

Speaking of sneaks, here is one corner of the Garden Party half of the booth. I'll be more ready to show the new quilting line in its entirety after just a few more weeks.

Seams.To.Me.Cover

And while we're here, and since you can see a bit of it up there, and thousands of other attendees have already seen. Here it is. My book. Aggh. So much emotion over all this right now, dunno know what else to say. I still have so much unpacking and reorienting left to do before I can eloquate just exactly what I was doing for 6 days. OH, and there's a blue ribbon to be unpacked as well for the best booth display in my booth size category. Really didn't see it coming, but it was just enough to get Jeff to help me with this again, so very thankful for that.

More soon, but I wanted all of you patient pals to share in the visuals.
I hope you've been well in my absence!!!
love from here at home, Anna

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yo El Vaquilla (1985)

Saw 3D (2010)

Rambling Rose (1991)