Art and Confessions

priority.print

I've had a random string of things I've been wanting to share with you, just for kicks. And here they are in no particular order along with my personal confessions regarding each.

::1:: I have a new favorite artist (as shown in these three images) that keeps me on the edge of my seat waiting for the latest.
confession: the artist happens to live at the other end of the house.

::2:: I recently watched the best documentary ever on Marc Jacobs with aforementioned artist and was entirely too captivated by it.
confession: I was immensely interested in watching him stare at an inspiration board and think in silence. It was my favorite part.

5faced

::3:: The kids have stumbled across what could be the most fun game ever on the computer called LineRider. And there's even a cache of videos that people have produced using the game. This counts as art because you draw a path for the rider guy to ride or crash on. Way too fun.
confession: While looking up the link for the game I was sidetracked for at least 45minutes playing the stupid thing.

pen.work

::4:: Yesterday, armed robbers in Brazil stole a few Picasso engravings along with a few other pieces from the Museum of Art in San Paolo.
confession: I always am captivated with the notion of stealing art....its weird, and I know its really really wrong, but the idea that someone wants famous art badly enough to steal it, and be willing to hide it and appreciate it secretly, is almost well....I dunno...cool? You'll vouch for me if I get questioned right?

Have a great weekend! xoox, Anna

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yo El Vaquilla (1985)

Saw 3D (2010)

Rambling Rose (1991)