The Stars at Night

new.favorites

The bag is big, the necklace is bright and I'm deep in the heart of Texas. I blog, dear readers, from a hotel room in San Antonio, where I've been lassoed into doing a fun little ditty tomorrow. SVP asked me to join Martha during her appearance here at the SVP convention. Why? Hmmm. Dunno. But here's what I get to do. Sit on stage with her in a cozy setting and interview her one on one about her personal sewing history for about an hour in front of 1500 sewing machine dealers. Sounds fun enough right? Should I have said yes? Dunno that either, but you can bet I'll be reporting back asap.

blue.drops

As I was dashing off to the airport this morning the bag and the necklace where the last things waiting on my bedroom hooks for me. Juliana helped me pick out the necklace the other day on an all-evening shopping excursion. Isn't the detail so dainty and cool all at once? I love it. Speaking of DETAIL. I was actually told by my driver from the airport that I have security detail while here.....?..... Like I said, I'll report back. Hope it doesn't have anything to do with my recent art stealth confessions.

Oh. And the bag, just a smidgen of a glimpse of a prototype of pattern due out this fall.

Oh. Oh. And I'm listening to Edith, and painting my toenails plugged-in-plum right now.

Back soon!! xoxoxo, Anna

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yo El Vaquilla (1985)

Saw 3D (2010)

Rambling Rose (1991)