AND MUSHROOMS! GAHHH!!

february.chowder

How could I forget the mushrooms?! Please do add one cup of sliced white button mushrooms to the 2nd section of yesterday's recipe. You will be glad you did. I'll go fix the post here in a sec to add it. Mmm. Just as yummy today warmed up for lunch as it was last night.

This morning I was figuring with the kids how old they'll be once Roman starts school. Which led to further discussion about how long they'll go to school, college etc. I remember that time frame sounding endless when I was little. Joseph then asked if you go to college for 12 years too once you're done with the rest of school.

I chuckled and said- well most people don't and that- I just went to college for four years to learn how to be a designer.

Eleni said- four years!? Were you just drawing that whole time?

I told her -yup pretty much.

Then she seemed to have a look of realization on her little bubbly face and said- oooohhh! you kept drawing and erasing and drawing and erasing and then when you learned to draw without erasing, were you done with school?

I just said- yes. I hadn't had my coffee yet and it was time to get them to the bus stop.

Back to my drawing board. xoAnna

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yo El Vaquilla (1985)

Saw 3D (2010)

Rambling Rose (1991)