Excuses, excuses

friendly.flowers

I love an excuse to buy fresh flowers.... not that I need one.

welcome.treats

An excuse to buy a few bowls of treats to brighten conversation and sweeten the day.... lovely.

spectrum.spiffy

And tidying up the studio so that even my bolts are on their best behavior? This is a rare and wonderful occasion.

pin.pushing

I even plumped up my stock of straight pins that seem to disappear like socks in the laundry.

Why such ado?

Ms. Alabama herself came to spend the day with me. We sewed. We talked. We laughed. We ate. And we also took pictures. More about our very wonderful time together on March 3rd as I share more about her fascinating design process and beautiful new book.

hooray. AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yo El Vaquilla (1985)

Saw 3D (2010)

Rambling Rose (1991)