And in this corner



Here are some very early morning photos of another studio wall that got some color recently. Miss Form is wearing a dress by Juliana in progress. You've seen the airy blue wall here and there and I am enjoying how it mimics the early morning light from the windows. Then there's the deep straw-ish color I shared recently too.



I'm pleased now to introduce you to the creamy-coral-pink wall. This space is so large and multi-functional that choosing one color for all the walls felt a daunting task. I face a different wall depending on whether I'm sewing, painting, drawing, reading, blogging, cutting, etc. Choosing several colors makes this place feel like four different rooms in one. It makes it feel cozier. Thats a metal trashcan thats holding rolls of fabric. I have to wait until they get skinnier before I can fold them and put on the shelves happy and tidy.



This is not a new pillow, as you and my banner know. The bed now unfortunately looks more sink-into-able at around 3:25pm most days. That bed has some secrets of the napping variety.

time to make coffee. have a great weekend! xo,AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yo El Vaquilla (1985)

Saw 3D (2010)

Rambling Rose (1991)