Sell it to me, baby



I just posted an "ooops" post to apologize for a momentary template loss on my blog in case anyone saw it. I've yanked the "ooops" post and replacing with this one. It's my appeal for your feedback fellow bloggers! When I started blogging last year I ended up at blogspot by default...no real thought went into other than, well, its free, I'll try it. Had no idea how much I would fall in love with the process of it and with my readers and fellow bloggers. With love comes demands. Blogspot is disappointing me and I'm finding I need more out of our relationship. I've been committed, faithful and yet I never get emails letting me know about comments anymore or I often have a hard time uploading photos. Which results in wasting time and not getting to respond to comments as often as I wish.

So, do tell. Tell me why you love your particular blog service. I'm not looking to do anything overnight, but its been on the list. I am much better with the tools shown above than the computery stuff, but somehow I manage. Or cry. Which makes Jeff help. Which is the same as managing. So I'll bug you guys this time instead of him. He says thanks.
Thanks kids, xo,AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yo El Vaquilla (1985)

Saw 3D (2010)

Rambling Rose (1991)