Reporting from Afghan-o-plan

Playful couch
Just an update on the current state of Grandma's afghan. Some of you seemed truly concerned, so thought I should share news of its safety. It is pleasantly warming the playroom couch. Well, maybe I can't assure its safety, but it is all in one piece. And it will remain in one piece. I like it here. The little monsters love it. I'll likely crochet, knit, patch my own funky cover for the ottoman instead, but the weather needs to cool off before I can get in the mood to do that. The rain is ushering in some of those cozy feelings though.

N'kay, back to housecleaning, hosting supperclub tonight. Hoping to share my little feast with you here tomorrow. xoAM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yo El Vaquilla (1985)

Saw 3D (2010)

Rambling Rose (1991)