Blur.Peek.Dash.

Blur Girl

Someone made quite a menace of herself today. Little miss flight attendant seems to think that she is now my assistant and insists on running around the studio at the same pace I do. Even during photo shoots! I spent 3 hours cleaning up in here today to get some good photos except I couldn't manage to scrub this little pink blur off the floor. Everywhere I turned, there it was.

Peek

Hey don't look now but thats a sneaky little peeky of "Drawing Room" my new line of home decor fabrics set for a January/February debut. I've been awash in color and happiness here in the studio as I go over all the strike offs from that line as well as the "Garden Party" quilting line set for a May release. Oh and hey don't look now, but behind that little peeking blur girl there's a wall full of Garden Party strike offs too. I've tricked you with my blur powers, good idea Eleni! Anyhoo, enjoy a little palette tease for now and details and up close portraits will follow one of these days once its legal!

Mad Dash

Yes, right, gotta dash, thanks for reminding me little sweetie. On second thought I could use an assistant. I think someone silly, colorful and full of energy would work out just fine. Know anyone??

Oh yea! And I guess you can say this is my warm-up for next week. Man, I'm goofy.

xoxo,AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yo El Vaquilla (1985)

Saw 3D (2010)

Rambling Rose (1991)