Jeff and Anna live from 33rd St

So. We're here. We just put the finishing touches on the new website via tiny tables and 3$ per hour internet hookup. It's already to go folks, so go have a look and let me know how it works out for you. I'm finding it looks best on Firefox, and does a few weird text layout things on Explorer. So be it. Oh and theres a mailing list feature too on the "news" page, and hopefully you'll receive a cute little email from me if you sign up on it. Let me now how that goes.
Whew.
Whew.
and.
Whew.
Already went into the MSLO offices this morning for final touches on the project and now to find some lunch and take a nap! I have to be at the studio in the morning at 7:45 am to get prettified (which good take a while) for live TV.
Hope you like the new site, and that it'll take the place of no pictures today.
Thanks for all the good thoughts, hoorahs and prayers, totally feeling it and really calm today.
And now for my next act......
xoxox,AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yo El Vaquilla (1985)

Saw 3D (2010)

Rambling Rose (1991)