Keeping it together (who am I kidding?)

give.it.away.now

In the spirit of just barely getting by that I am so fond of, I wanted to share just a few un-artistic snapshots of life here lately as we ALL prepare for the big day. Juliana has been stacking and packing her little heart out so that audience members will walk away from the show with a little taste of chocolate. Go Juliana. She is a very valuable person to have around when you want to dream up all the possible ridiculous catastrophes that could ensue while tackling live TV.

be.right.back

This man has been around, managing a smile (fake ones sometimes) and has provided support for every detail of my website renovation. He was able to go out for a timed run yesterday and even checked his watch and promised to come back, which if you've been here lately, you'd know that means a lot. Oh. And. Uhh. He made homemade applesauce cause we had too many apples. Twice. I know. No clue how I managed this guy. And so easy on the eyes.

mini.me

Pumpkin pie number five has reminded me that as long as you know what you are doing even if you show up in mismatched pajamas everything will turn out beautifully. She is a genius.

So. Yea. It's a little hectic here, but a real undercurrent of excitement flows beneath all of us and our ship is afloat. I will most likely pop in for a super quick announcement once my new website launches tomorrow sometime and then Jeff and I will fly out Wednesday. Then we'll get to meet on tv, or at least you can meet me almost in person. For better or for worse. Glad to know you'll still love me even if I mess up. (Right?) And if I really mess up it could be a well watched segment on You Tube or something.

Nkay, Back to it, xoxoxo, AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yo El Vaquilla (1985)

Saw 3D (2010)

Rambling Rose (1991)