Big Ideas



Is there anything better? Not too much in my rarely humble opinion.

Ducks are in rows here in the studio, and I have lots of big plans. I used 3 different coffee cups this morning because kept misplacing the coffee I was drinking. My brain is a bit crammed at present. In a good way. But crammed.



Quilt
market is in a matter of weeks and my product design tradeshow just a few after that. I'm working on a slew of new home furnishing designs that has me planted in this seat almost around the clock. But that work counter full of sewing project plans is the blueprint to happiness awaiting me. I can't wait to tell you all about the piles if ideas that are folded in with those lovelies.

I will likely be taking a bit of a break next week. I need extra space for the munchkins while we have a little lazy time during their spring break. I need to look up the definition of lazy. I can't remember what that means.

xoxo, AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yo El Vaquilla (1985)

Saw 3D (2010)

Rambling Rose (1991)