New Chapter



Hi friends. I've got news. I'm the worst secret keeper ever (that's not the news, keep reading). Remember all the stacks? And all the ideas? Well.......



...it's official. Let's throw another slash in the title underneath my signature. Sure, why not. I do it all the time anyway. You know. Sew stuff. I am so, so, so excited! And I vow to not use the word sew in place of the word so anywhere in my book. My book. Hmm. Kinda has a ring to it. Oh, and every fabric for every project in my book (I will not continue to italicize that phrase, but please just allow me today) with the exception of a few vintage finds will be supplied by my favorite fabric store.

I promise, promise details will follow. I am so happy that I have you on the journey with me. Inspiration works both ways. Your thoughtful comments, smart questions and encouraging words really make this sometimes overwhelming uphill march of making beautiful stuff so worth it. Thanks guys.

xo,Anna Maria

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yo El Vaquilla (1985)

Saw 3D (2010)

Rambling Rose (1991)