Is it just me......



....or does King Leo not quite fit here? And am I wrong in thinking that maybe his expression is telling me just that? Clearly he has patiently sat at my feet (in paw's reach I might add) in the studio as I make all sorts of things that have nothing to do with him. Although a few things had to do with him. He actually doesn't even know he's a dog and very often treats himself to all the privileges of our human children, like silk pillows, popcorn and the living room couch. I was telling my Purlfriend all about it as I ordered the cutie fabrics for his new bed.



So keep enjoying the sunshine and cool breeze on the back porch Your Highness. I'm pretty sure you're number 31 on my list of things to do.

Where does your pup sleep? (or where doesn't your pup sleep?)

xox, doggie mommy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yo El Vaquilla (1985)

Saw 3D (2010)

Rambling Rose (1991)