Indoor Blooms



Did you know that you can garden from the comfort of your couch? Or under soft lamplight cuddled up in bed with the window open? Well, you can. I did. Spring has come in so fast, and I ache at not having more time to spend welcoming my little bloomlings. Wait for me Spring! I'm not ready yet!



I've been busy propagating this big showy plumey bloomy though. Night after night, I've pieced, ironed, stitched and performed other clever tricks to make this....uhh....I don't know what it is yet. I know it started out as hey I wanna do something besides a circle, maybe a little flower. It's now about 18x18" and waiting for a home. The last time a project started out as hey I wanna do it ended up to be these.



I'll tell you what I do know, I'm feeling a little selfish. This may get introduced to the makings of a frock of sorts for moi. I've been thinking about it for days. I go to sleep thinking about it, and find myself spacing out during other tasks as I have a mental stumble across another thought for it. It's like a crush. I can't stop daydreaming about the possibilities. Perhaps a panel in a kicky skirt. I'll keep ya posted pals.

xo,AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yo El Vaquilla (1985)

Saw 3D (2010)

Rambling Rose (1991)